Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Le Donne Dei Boschi 2009

Wine tasting 9

I'm all for sparkling wines, and experimenting with it, but this wine is too sweet for me to be taken seriously. It only has 5% alcohol content which makes me wonder what the wine maker was thinking when they created it. If you're looking for a low alcohol alternative for a sunny afternoon, then give it a try, if you don't think the price is too much.

Panel's rating: 2,7 out of 5



Price: 98SEK
Country: Piedmont, Italy
Grape: Brachetto

Colour: Light red

Nose: This wine has a youthful, lightly perfumed scent, with hints of cherries, strawberries and herbs.

Taste: Very sweet with hints of berries (Cherries and Strawberries).

1 comment:

Wine Tasting Tours said...

When my wife told me she wanted to spend the weekends on a wine tasting tour, I was not very happy. Thought it was so boring. But when we arrived in Adelaide, I got excited since the view was amazing! The place was romantic, the food was great and the wine tingled my palate. We toured the wine region riding on a luxury mini-coach and visited 5 wineries. A perfect weekend for me and my lovely wife.